Vist Artefx Decor at the Las Vegas Market this weekend, January 26th through January 30th. They are currently carrying 12 different large scale prints of my art and will be introducing new images as well!
View the artwork at Booth #: 1341 on the 5th Floor of Building C
I'm in the process of organizing my plans and new collections for the upcoming show in Surtex this May in New York City. I will be in Booth #217 and very excited to once again share my art with manufacturers looking to license art for their products!
I have a checklist I am working on of things I need to do, some deadlines, collection ideas, etc. Here is what I have so far, but it can and will change over time, I'm sure!
NOTES FOR SURTEX 2014
1. Advertise in Licensing Report art for Summer Edition
2. Postcards, first small one send out in February then in March send out a larger one
3. In April/early May make appointments to meet with manufacturers in the booth
4. Work on Press releases - debuting new collections, etc. one in Feb. March and then April?
-use the Alaskan angle and three generations of women artists in the family?
5. Hotel, use rewards points
6. Plane Tickets - Jet Blue
7. Order some Deny designs trays maybe magnet boards to use for display in Surtex Booth - Shelves? Woobie book on display
8. Bring phone cases to display? what other products can I share? Metal art piece?
9. Order another Tablet for sharing art
10. Organize images on tablets in collections
11. Create sell/tear sheets, do a blurb book or how to show more art, ideas? Create more Mockups
12. Aroon's art 12 images for calendar, etc. "Happiness is..."© collection
13. MAD outfitters collection, see if Tervis, other co's are going to be there, make specific appointment
14. Order extra table and chair(s) for meetings and order extra stool/chair if Aroon goes for main table
15. Design Banners and have printed
16. Decide whether to ship direct to site or bring everything on the plane with me
17. Booth signage custom created
Christmas, Coastal, Floral, Inspirational, flower pots, woodland, garden fairies/angels, bird houses, Birds ~ Mom coffee cups, Aroon...Decide which one's to share early on website and safe some for debuting at the show.
Here is what my booth looked like in 2010, I had an 8'x10' corner booth, but this year I am going with a larger 10'x15 corner booth (#217) , because I have more art to show, which is a VERY good thing!
The next four months are going to be ALL about prepping and creating for SURTEX: Selling & Licensing Original Art & Design! I will be creating lot's of new art and collections to share with manufacturers to offer beautiful, colorful and uplifting products. Currently working on flower pot/vase paintings in a collection of 12 coordinating images that can work as a group for calendars or individually or in sets of smaller amounts. Each painting is going to be created in layers of hand painted designs and elements that can be rearranged to fit any product dimensions.
Keep up to date on all the Licensing Activities going on at MADART Studios™